Monday, December 15, 2008

On the Road Again

Well, here I am on the road again. But, I love traveling so no complaints especially when I am visiting family. Yes, I arrived in Texas yesterday and the temperature was a pleasant 70 to 80. I woke up this morning and it is in the 20s, windy and damp (brrr!). It was warmer back home where the temperature was in the 50s. Hopefully this will not last very long.

I am visiting with my son and his wife in their brand new house. We spent the morning watching Dark Knight. It was my first Batman movie to watch. For some parts I had to cover my eyes, because I can only take so much violence. But all considered it was a good movie. Than it was off to Bally's for a workout. I did half an hour on the treadmill.

Close to Bally's was a Hobby Lobby. As a scrapbooker I had heard a lot about Hobby Lobby, but I had never been to one. Needless to say I had to go there. They had a lot to see. I'll probably do some shopping there before I go home. The only unfortunate thing is no matter what I buy while here in Texas, I'm going to have to mail it home. My luggage has no room to take anything home.

3 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

We are getting the same cold weather in Seattle! I watched the Dark Knight Saturday, and closed my eyes a number of times. I also thought the movie was way too long. Have a wonderful visit with your family!

Dakota Bear said...

I'm here with Debo and my oldest daughter as well. so far we are having a good time.

Anonymous said...

umm yah it is way too cold....brrr