Monday, March 9, 2009

Tagging is Going Around

I have been tagged by lovely Cinnamon
  1. Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog
  2. Write the rules
  3. Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you
  4. Tag 6 persons adding their links directly
  5. Alert the persons that you tagged them

So here are 6 things about me which I have not mentioned before:

  1. Blue is my favorite color.
  2. I'm allergic to most things, but I keep it under control.
  3. While on vacation in Rome two years ago, I left my camera bag in a taxi. I lost a Canon SLR Rebel camera, lens, memory cards, a Canon Digital Video Camera and Mini cassettes.
  4. I am a lover of cats, but I don't have one at the moment.
  5. I cook most types of food, my adult children always request me to make lasagna.
  6. I'm a packrat.
The people I'm tagging are:DeboHobo, granspeaks, listen2auntie, mycastleinspain, willowmanor, j

6 comments:

Debo Hobo said...

Pack rat is putting it mildly...

Joanne said...

Interesting tag going on here. I have a few tags backlogged, and I'm hoping to get to them this weekend!

Mrsupole said...

I got my tags done, and I too am a packrat. Allergic to everything too.

Was fun tagging others, so is finding taggets to read. Was great reading yours.

God bless.

Cinnamon said...

Oh this is fun- it's good hear snippets of people-it gives a more complete picture!

So sorry to hear about the loss of your camera equipment- it must have been SO disappointing.

And allergies- that's a pain- how do you manage?

And excuse my ignorance- what is a packrat? It is not an expression i have heard before!

Mrsupole said...

GHOST ENCOUNTERS OF THE REAL KIND!!

You're invited to please join us in the fun and post a real ghost story this Friday the 13th. Then post the title at Auntie's site at http://intheyearofthedog.blogspot.com/ or Mrsupole's Place at www.mrsupole.com/ to link up with others. We should have a spooky good time. Lets see who can out spook who.

The ghosts are gonna love this and so will you.

Please share this with as many ghost loving fans as you can.

Thank you,
Auntie and Mrsupole

mouse (aka kimy) said...

yikes losing a camera while on vacation... how awful it that!

hope you get a cat soon, I can't imagine not having one (or two, or three, or four) around!!

yum lasagna....

packrat, oh yeah...this mouse is one big pack rat!!