Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birds at the Feeder


I had been waiting for the first birds to come to the feeder this winter season and I finally had to wait no longer. Well I knew someone had been at the feeder, because there was seed in the snow below, but I had not seen them. Than finally last week I saw the cute Tufted Titmouse. Seeing birds and hearing their song is one of many things that put a smile on my face. On Saturday I finally took some photos of the Tufted Titmouse having lunch at the feeder.

What birds have your feeders attracted this season?

4 comments:

Joanne said...

What charming lunch companions you have there!

Dot-Com said...

I remember watching birds at my parent's bird feeder back home. Wish I had one now. Enjoy the birds!

CocoDivaDog said...

It's so relaxing to watch a bird feeder. I used to have one when I lived in Connecticut a long time ago. The titmouse was my fav visitor. I also loved the male cardinal, esp. during winter.

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much snow you got at home. It looks like the snow is almost reaching the feeder.

Remember that big feeder that used to be outside the dinning room window